Friday 7 February 2014

Review: Sephora Instant Depuffing Roll-on Gel

If your under eye area is not your best feature first thing in the morning then keep on reading!



This is a product from the Sephora skincare range and it is marketed as a depuffing gel. Well, I don’t generally suffer from puffy eyes but I do experience quite a lot of mornings that I have slept too much or cried myself to sleep (these are not very often though!) the previous night and I stand in front of a surprise when checking the mirror.
What’s interesting with this gel is not necessarily the formula but the applicator. It has three metal beads that when in contact with your under eye area create a cooling effect and stimulate circulation which can be very rejuvenating in the morning. The formula itself is not bad either. It is a transparent gel which provides pretty good moisture without feeling greasy or heavy on your skin. It also claims to help with dark circles which I do not agree with because I haven’t noticed any difference but it does create a brighter effect which looks really good under make-up.
  

For me, this product is a good one although I was quite skeptical about buying a skincare item from the Sephora brand. Another plus I found is that if you don’t squeeze the tube it comes in to release the product you can use the applicator with any cream you are currently using! So even if you run out you can still get the benefits of the roll-on applicator which in my opinion is what makes the difference.
Have you tried it? Are there any other products from the Sephora skincare range that you think I should try?


Georgina x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment