Monday 28 July 2014

Get Summer Ready: Mint Eyes & Coral Lips Makeup Trend

I don’t usually do makeup “tutorials” on my blog simply because I’m not that good in applying eye makeup! I’m still struggling with it and I’ve recently mastered the eyeliner technique but only with a felt tip eyeliner pen! However, I’ve been incorporating a lot more colour to my everyday makeup and, since I’ve noticed it has become a trend, I thought I’d share with you how to wear some of the latest summertime trends. Today I’m going to show you a look that I wear a lot, super easy and very bright, with mint and periwinkle on the eyes and shiny coral on the lips!





For foundation I used the Avene Haute Protection SPF 50 compact in sable that I really love (you can read a full review here) with some Maybelline Instant Anti-Age Eraser under the eyes and on the blemishes and acne scars and, to brighten the under eye area a little bit more, I also used the Catrice Re-Touch Light Reflecting Concealer in Ivory, which is similar to any Touche Eclar product out there. Then, I set it all with the Rimmel Stay Matte powder. For a more bronzed up/appropriate for summer look I also used the NYC Big Bold bronzer in Manhattan. For blush, I went for a bright peachy one, which is the Catrice Defining Blush in Love in Peach. Now on to the eyes; I used the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded  as a base and on my crease I went on and buffed some of the pinky bronze shade from my Wet’n’Wild Palette in Comfort Zone on a blending brush. I also out some of the champagne shade on my browbone for some highlight. The key of the eyelook are the eyeliners though! I found these two when I was browsing at the Catrice stand one day and fell in love! They are the Kohl Kajal liners in Too Cool For Pool and Blues Willis. So I put the Too Cool For Pool one on my upper lashline with a small flick and I smudged the Blues Willis on the lower lashline and waterline. I really love the combination of these two and how it lightens up my eyes. For mascara I used the Maybelline The Rocket. Now for the lips I used the Bourjois Colour Boost in Orange Punch, which is very moisturising and super glossy. The shade is slightly reddish that I find very flattering and girly!




Do you like this look? Are you gonna be playful with your makeup this summer? Let me know in the comments below!

Georgina x x x

6 comments:

  1. πολύ όμορφο μακιγιάζ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Χαιρομαι πολυ που σου αρεσε! x x x

      Delete
  2. Ωραία τσαχπινιά με τα μολύβια στα μάτια :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Όμορφο και φρέσκο μακιγιάζ!

    http://beautyfollower.blgospot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really addicted to your tutorials now. You have creatively amazing skills. You look lovely in this mermaid eyeliner makeup.
    Etizolam Online

    ReplyDelete